Welcome

Monday, September 12, 2011

Space Truckin'

  I have never heard this song before until today, well just the last part of it. I had no idea who it was singing at first I thought it may have been KISS, then I decided it was David Bowie because I thought that they were singing "Space Monkeys". Hey it could have been from Ziggy Stardust and "Space Monkey" sounds like a title of a song Bowie would sing. So therefore, I was convinced it was David Bowie. But was it? Noooo! It was Deep Purple and the name of the song is "Space Truckin' ". Well for me this was a surprise because,sadly, the only song I have ever heard from them is "Smoke On the Water". That is to my knowledge that is the only song I have ever heard from them. So I hope you don't mind but I would like to share the song with you. Thanks.

Misha




"Space Truckin' "


We had a lot of luck on Venus
We always had a ball on mars
 Meeting all the groovy people
 We've rocked the Milky Way so far
 We danced around with Borealice
 We're space truckin' around the stars
 Come on lets go space truckin

 Remember when we did the moonshot
 And Pony Trekker led the way
 We moved to the canaveral moonstop
 And everynaut would dance and sway
 We got into our solar system 
 We're space truckin around the stars
Come on lets go space truckin

 The fireball that we rode was moving
 But now we've got a new machine
 Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah the freak said
 Man those cats can really swing
 They got music in their solar system
 They've rocked around the Milky Way
 They dance around the Borealice
They're space truckin' everyday.
 Come on
 

No comments: