Welcome

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Aine




  Anine is  the Irish goddess of love, wealth, sovereignty and summer. She is associated with the moon and midsummer.She is sometimes represented by a red mare. She is the daughter of Egobail, the sister of Aillen and or Fennen, and is claimed as an ancestor of many Irish clans

 Dearest Annie,

   I can't believe that it has been one year since you left us. You were a warm. funny, smart, loving and very giving. Us Dirkettes met on the TalkSports board and when things got a bit abusive towards us you started up the original Dirkettes board, but it seems like no sooner that you started it, dear Annie, we lost you. We were so worried about you that we kept asking if you were sick, on vacation or something. My post asking if you were okay was the last one before your brother Neal posted with the news of your death. Even now I get a knot in my stomach and cry over you not being here.I guess the board was too much for Neal to deal with and he deleted the Dirkettes board. It is understandable, but we missed getting together. So I started the Dirkettes return board. partially for Dirk and partially for you. The core group, at least in my opinion they are the core, found their way to the board and we have stayed together for the most part. I hope I have done you proud with it.  My gosh Aine, you would have been so ecstatic over Dirk and the Mavericks win. I believe     that in some way you helped them in you're own way from above.It maybe naive but that is how I feel .  

                                                                                                      Misha    
  
 
Cronaim thu, Aine. Erinn go Brach!

No comments: