Welcome

Monday, October 7, 2013

HALLELUJAH! Not a Remake of THE 'Heartbreaker'

  I just really need to say this and tweeting will not work.

  The times I have been on Twitter today I have seen Heartbreaker by Justin Bieber trending and all I could think was was "No! It can't be!" , as in it can't be a remake of THE Heartbreaker. There is NO WAY in Heaven and Hell that Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Bonham's estate and Robert Plant have become doddering old fools in their advanced ages and would  give permission for the balls -to-the-walls and stop what you are doing and have sex right then and there Heartbreaker to be covered by someone who does not have a tenth of the talent, in his whole little body that,Jimmy Page had in his little finger when HE was twenty. And I was right...HALLELUJAH!!!


No comments: