Welcome

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

In Need of Destressing

  It has been just one of those days where the thought of what the day would bring was stressing me out this morning. It turned out not be all to bad. Yes the seafood salad did help...some. But I am still feeling tense and am looking for some more ways to destress before my Spooky stresses me out some more with lovin's. He is so territorial when it comes to me.

  Anyway, I am starting to look through somethings on mainly Pinterest and that is where I came across this emerald and diamond armlet.



  Then from a friend on Facebook a picture of Samantha, Tabitha and Endora from "Bewitched" put a smile on my face. I always wanted to look like Samantha and act like Endora. Who am I kidding? I still want to look like Samantha and act like Endora.



  Flight of the Bumblebee is relaxing for me, especially if it is paired with 'Ave MAria' and is performed by Yehudi Menuhin as from "Stage Door Canteen"



  Oh I love this picture. I really NEED to get off my lazy butt and work on my roses before it gets too cold.


  Richard Armitage. Smile on my face, thank you very much.




And Jessica's Hope by Mark Ryden


No comments: