Welcome

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashion Friday Photo #29

 Squeezing this post in quickly while it is still Friday where I live. I thought tonight I would do something simpler, but no less elegant, than what I usually seem to post. So to get ready for the cooler weather here in the Northern Hemisphere is some true pret-a-porter outfits, with camel, tan (sand) and cream being the main focus colors.With some leopard print being thrown in for some pizazz

  This first outfit is very close to something I enjoy wearing when the weather turns slightly cool. I have the jeans and I have a camel colored cape, does not tie, but I do not have the leopard print scarf.



  I'm not sorry to say this but no white after Labor Day, off-white is okay, and that means both shoes AND clothes, unless a camisole or something of that ilk under a sweater. Other than that I do like the leopard print hat and the cape is okay. Not a color I would choose unless it was a little darker. And the fringe boots...speechless.



  All I know about this next piece is that it is a Michael Korrs sweater with a faux fur neck warmer. I love the dark purple handbag.


.


  Cute sweater dress.


No comments: