Welcome

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Hikers

This joke I found on the belifnet website and I hope y'all will think it is cute as well.

 One day Joe, Bob and Dave were hiking in a wilderness area when they came upon a large, raging, violent river. They need to get to the other side, but had no idea of how to do so.

 Joe prayed to God saying "Please God, give me the strength to cross this river."

 POOF! God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across the river in two hours, although he almost drowned a couple of times.

Seeing this, Dave prayed to God, saying "Please God give me the strength and the tools to cross this river." POOF! God gave him a rowboat and he was able to cross the river in about an hour, after almost capsizing the boat a couple of times.

 Bob had seen how this had worked out for the other two, so he also prayed to God saying "Please God, give me the strength and the tools and the intelligence, to cross the river."

 POOF! God turned him into a woman. She looked at a map, hiked upstream a couple of hundred yards, then walked across the bridge.


I hope you enjoyed this little joke. Maybe I'll post one every so often. That and maybe something on the saints, the religious kind and the New Orleans kind. But if I do a post on the New Orleans Saints, I feel I should also do one on the Pittsburgh Steelers.

No comments: