Welcome

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Houses of the Holy

I have so many favorite Led Zeppelin songs that it is hard for me to pick just one so I think I'll start with Houses Of the Holy, which I can find no live performance of (What A Shame), and go from there..

 
 
 

HOUSES OF THE HOLY

Let me take you to the movies
Can I take you to the show
 Let me your ever truly
 Can I make your garden grow

 From the Houses of the Holy
We can watch the white doves go
 From the door comes satan's daughter
And it only goes to show
You know.

 There's an angel on my shoulder
 In my hand a sword of gold.
 let me wander in your garden
 And the seeds of love I'll sow.
 You know-whoa-oh
 So the world is spinning faster
 Are you dizzy when you're stoned
 Let the music be your master
 Will you heed the master's call
 Oh-whoa-oh, satan an' man

Said there ain't no use in cryin'
 Cause it will only, only drive you mad 
 Does it hurt to hear them lyin'
 Was this the only world you had
 Oh-oh

 So let me take you, take you to the movie
Can I take you, baby, to the show
Why don't you let me be your ever truly 
 Can I make you garden grow
 You know-whoa, that's right.





No comments: