Welcome

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Well, I have a Christmas tree but the problem getting it decorated are as follows: the base of the tree is too big for the stand no matter how much is shaved away with a hatchet and then one of the stand's legs got bent out of joint and the whole tree now has fallen over. The upside is that the tree is not decorated. Now up in the attic I keep thinking that there is another tree stand. At least I hope so. If not, I'm in a real pickle because I went to look for one at Walmart and Kmart and they have nothing. Kmart I don't know why but Walmart I suspect put them back up in storage and just tell people they  don't have any tree stands. With their reputation that sounds like something they would do. But never fear tomorrow is another day...and it won't end.


  I guess that's what happens when one doesn't have Christmas spirit and for some reason this year I don't have it.

No comments: